Flowers Plantation is the largest planned community in the Research Triangle. It encompasses 3,000 acres of beautifully developed neighborhoods and natural woodlands in Clayton NC, a satellite city of Raleigh.
Flowers Plantation has been named the 2014 Community of the Year for the second year in a row by the North Carolina Home Builders Association. Homes in Flowers Plantation are available in a wide range of sizes and prices; there is something beautiful for everyone.
Flowers Plantation is designed around the concept of neighborhoods. Flowers Plantation is comprised of 15 different neighborhoods. Each neighborhood is unique and designed to have a specific "feel" to it. They're great just to drive through because each is has its own essence - from the beautiful luxury homes in The Nines to the feeling of Key West's ocean breezes in the Chatham.
These neighborhoods are so wonderful because it's not just a home you are buying - it is a lifestyle. Flowers Plantations gives you the choices of a wide variety of beautiful homes PLUS the choice of how you personally prefer a neighborhood to be set up.
Linking all these neighborhoods, the amenities, and schools are paved walking trails winding throughout Flowers Plantation.
The amenities at Flowers Plantation are fantastic! There are tennis courts, basketball courts, kids playgrounds, miles of trails, a 20,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with three pools, a 10,000 sq. ft. fitness center, a relaxing spa, kids club and cafe/bar. There are also a wide range of recreational programs at the Kids Club. Whew!
There are two elementary public schools in Flowers Plantation - East Clayton Elementary and River Dell Elementary. There's also a private day care facility across from East Clayton Elementary School. Kids in middle school have Archer's Lodge Middle School (grades 6-8) and high schoolers have Corinth Holders High School (grades 9-12).
Flowers Plantation is a place to live and enjoy life. You are a quick 20-25 minutes from Raleigh with all it has to offer yet in a beautiful, quiet community all of its own. In addition, there are no city property taxes on homes in Flowers Plantation.
Homes For Sale
Flowers Plantation - West End
• Flowers Plantation Mill Creek Homes from $220,000
• Flowers Plantation North Farm Homes from $180,000
Flowers Plantation - East End
• Flowers Plantation Crest Homes from $220,000
• Flowers Plantation North Farm Homes from $150,000
• Flowers Plantation Pineville East Cottages from $180,000
• Flowers Plantation Palmetto Place Homes from $190,000
• Flowers Plantation Trillium Homes from $190,000
• Flowers Plantation Longleaf Homes from $215,000
• Flowers Plantation Peachtree Homes from $220,000
• Flowers Plantation Pineville East Homes from $220,000
• Flowers Plantation Wilders Woods Homes from $250,000
• Flowers Plantation Chatham Homes from $280,000
• Flowers Plantation Pineville East Estates from $280,000
• Flowers Plantation Pineville West Homes from $325,000
• Flowers Plantation The Nine Homes from $540,000
Other master-planned communities in the Triangle include Wendell Falls in Wendell, and Bedford at Falls River and Brier Creek in Raleigh.
If you have questions about a home in Flowers Plantation
or any Clayton Homes for sale, please Email Us or Call Us Today at 919-280-2726
Return to Homes in Raleigh Home Page
Content By Erin Bohner
North Raleigh Homes -
Midtown Homes -
Inside The Beltline Homes -
Raleigh Luxury Homes -
Wake Forest Homes -
Cary Homes -
Raleigh Luxury Subdivisions -
North Raleigh Subdivisions -
Midtown Raleigh Subdivisions -
Inside The Beltline Subdivisions
Raleigh Golf Homes -
Bedford at Falls River -
Barton's Creek -
Falls River -
Long Lake -
Raleigh Schools -
Raleigh Fun -
Raleigh Restaurants -
Community Info -
Raleigh Utilities -
About Us -
Contact Us -
Copyright ©1999-2013 All Rights Reserved